THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

September 22, 2009

22 Sept 2009 , 10.23 pm

OKAYY~ I CUT MY HAIR !!! That was not the main point ..the main point is.....will my SAYANG get angry when he know about this new?? Sure he will and he will get revenge on me thou..i rather to get his revenge as long as he will not angry with me..i m sorry~ Anyway..i like the hair cut XD..
Like what Davis said its my HAIR on my HEAD !!! hahahaha...
Anyway..after hair cutting i went to my nephew house and he slept already..aww..that was so..sad..cant play with him..next went to my cousin house..OKAY..me and my cousin were chasing around the house like those small kids..HAHAHA..having dinner at my cousin house thou..and all the way was talking bout those DATING DATING stuff...haiz...sensitive issue to me..not only these but all the topics they talk..are totally SENSITIVE to ANNE KHONG !!!!! I hate it...even i holding my phone they also start teasing me...OKAYYY~ from the day i came back to kk..they started to ask..i knew it !!! Question like.." hui yee..got bf edi ah..when you gonna bring him home o ?? " " Aiyerr..hui yee got bf edi worr " ...all the long way kept hui yee here hui yee there...OMFG...if ANNE KHONG change to GLEN or DAVIS..i will dought that they will saying this " CAN YOU GUYS JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ???!!! " well...i m a girl and i cant be that rude thou cause there is SOMEONE said me rude and i confess that..haha...
Anyway...what they did again was..get my phone( not my phone actually) and past it all around and look in the PICTURE !!!! I SABAR saja...
Hey..come on la..dating during uni is OK what..i m 18 !!! And i know how to think ...this is my life and my rules in my own life..my LAW !!!!!
Anyway..they not just talked bout those dating stuff...the most i hated issue is bout COMPARING HOMEWORK between HUMAN and HUMAN..OKAYY~ i ask you guys la..when you taking 2 kinds of different things and describe it..the possibility of the topics to describe are the SIMILARITY and DIFFERENCES !!! and the topic that they talked about was homework and obviously was talking bout the DIFFERENCES !!!! PUKIMA betul ow ...sudahla people stress for project and assignment..still said you must get HD la..D la..Shit oww....
Like i don have my own target this...go jump lake la....

0 comments: