THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

September 25, 2009

25 Sept 2009

Well..today i woke up so early just to have a tea drink with parents for my "farewell party"..Haha..after took breakfast then we went for shopping and i bought a nice shirt for myself and a pair of shoes..quite nice..Haha..the time past too fast and soon it was time to check in to airport and wait for calling..soon without any longer..calling moment come..and we checked in again then went for the gate station to wait for the flight..when on the flight i then realized that the night view at Miri more nicer than the night view in KK..from top i looked out..the light showed in Miri just like those sparkle yellow gold light on the tree..really nice..i wanted to down the photo but in flight cant on handphone..Haiz..today arrived Miri a bit late cause the bad wheather..was like wanna rain but seem not like thou..anyway i still got chance to watch the sun set on the flight..really even nicer compare to those people went up to mountain to watch..Haha..
Okkkk...arrived Miri straight went to my cousin house to have dinner and i saw my nephew..he so nauhgty..Haha..about nine something my cousin send me home and they paid a visit to my hostel..Haha..
and.....now....i m in my room edi..HAHAHAHAHA....finally get my freedom!!!!!
Well..thats all for today i think..quite tire thou~
Bye Bye...WAITTTTTTTTTTTTT...
Someone knock my window..i went out and have a look...OKKAAYYY...this kelly koh ah...really nothing to do ah...LOL
Ok..good night !!!!

0 comments: