THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

October 2, 2009

2 Oct 2009

Fate to Love You - Let go of Love

Our Love we had
has gone and wont return
until now i m still silently waiting ...

I think it will be best for us both to return back to our starting point
I hope that you will remember this day forever
No matters what come in your way in the future
Fates in your hand

From the time you started to seek your desired freedom
You released our tightly gripped hands
Taking my love and sky
I felt helpless
I thought i would understand
Our love...our love...

From the time i advanced towards the end of time by myself
Memories brushed past me
Taking away your love and smile
I lack the strength to bear the final heartaches
Our love...our love...

Let go of Love
let go of your hands
if your heart is already gone
let go of love
stop waiting
your tenderness does not exist
let go of love
open your heart
this time i will definitely leave our memories and start over again
just hurt me thoroughly
and then come to my senses thoroughly

Other people says
the first time women got cheated is naive
second time is innocent
third time is foolish

I only know
the first time is an accident
second time is necessary
the third time is fated
FATED..FATEd..FATed..FAted..Fated..










0 comments: